Good morning, Friends! It's Thursday and time for another fun challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we are being challenged with some fabulous fun colors! Take a look!
Hello Honey, Pool Party and Basic Grey. I pulled out one of my favorite sets and set to work! I used a card from layout from the catalog to help me...
Super easy card!
- Card base is Pool Party
- Stamp the leafy image from Kinda Eclectic in Pool Party onto the card base
- On a piece of Whisper White, stamp the sunburst image in Hello Honey and the sentiment in Basic Grey
- Adhere a strip of Epic Day washi tape along the top of the stamped panel
- Wrap a piece of silver baker's twine around the top twice and know the end
- Adhere the panel to the card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the little butterfly onto Pool Party card stock using Pool Party ink and punch out using the Bitty Butterfly punch and adhere to the card
- Add two rhinestones to the butterfly
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team did with these colors at the Create with Connie and Mary website. I hope you will play along with us this week!
Don't forget to sign up for the Holiday Cards "Create"tions edition! Lots of great holiday card ideas to use!!
- Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
- Edition runs August 31 - September 20
- Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
- 24/7 access
- Perfect for classes or personal cards!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Kinda Eclectic; Paper- Pool Party, Whisper White; Ink- Hello Honey, Basic Grey, Pool Party, Basic Grey; Accessories- Epic Day washi tape, silver baker's twine, Bitty Butterfly punch, rhinestones, dimensionals