Good morning everyone! It's time for another challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a super fun sketch to work with!
I have to admit that all those different strips kind of threw me off. I knew washi tape would be great and even strips of dsp but could I make it look good? So I went with a stamp...
I love the Dotty Angles stamps! I had used the dots but not the angles and I thought this would work! I paired it with another great stamp set, Pictogram Punches and I really like how this turned out!
- Card base is Bermuda Bay
- Stamp the angles image from Dotty Angles onto the card base using Bermuda Bay ink
- Use the circle framelits to cut a circle from Whisper White and stamp the vase and stems image from Pictogram Punches onto the circle using Mossy Meadow ink
- Stamp the vase and stems image again onto a piece of Whisper White using Calypso Coral ink and cut out just the vase then adhere the vase to the circle over the Mossy Meadow one
- Adhere the stamped circle to a starburst cut from Calypso Coral using the Starburst framelits and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto a strip of Whisper White using Bermuda Bay ink and flag both ends then adhere to card
- Punch three flowers from Daffodil Delight using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Add three Bermuda Bay candy dots to the flower centers
Stop by the Create with Connie and Mary site to see all the wonderful creations! So many great ideas! I look forward to seeing yours!!
Before I sign off I want to tell you about the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions coming soon! I'm so excited to be sharing some great cards for the upcoming seasons! Visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to get full details!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Dotty Angles, Pictogram Punches, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White; Ink- Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow; Accessories- Circles framelits, Starburst framelits, itty bitty accents punch pack, Brights candy dots, dimensionals