Good morning everyone! I hope your week is going super! It's Thursday and time for another challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we are using some super colors! Take a look!
Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sky and Old Olive. And here is what I did:
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of Moonlight designer paper to the card base
- Adhere a piece of Soft Sky card stock to the card base
- Stamp the greeting from Age Awareness onto a piece of Whisper White using Blackberry Bliss ink then adhere to a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock
- Tie a piece of Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon around the panel and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Make the balloons from Old Olive, Soft Sky and Blackberry Bliss card stock using the small oval punch and the Owl builder punch (use a foot)
- Add some white lines with the white chalk marker
- Adhere the Soft Sky and Old Olive balloons to the stamped panel and adhere the Blackberry Bliss balloon to the panel with dimensionals
- Use a Blackberry Bliss marker to draw the strings of the balloons
Be sure to check out the other creations from the rest of the design team at the Create with Connie and Mary website! I hope you will play along with us this week! We always love to see what you do!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Age Awareness; Paper- Whisper White, Soft Sky, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Blackberry Bliss; Accessories- Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon, small oval punch, Owl builder punch, white chalk marker, dimensionals