Good morning, Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! This week we have a sketch to work with! Take a look!
I have to admit that the lines in the background kind of threw me off but then I pulled out my favorite stamp set and went to work!
- Card base is Calypso Coral
- Stamp the dots image Kinda Eclectic on the card base using Calypso Coral ink
- Flag the end of a strip of Moonlight designer paper and adhere to card
- Stamp the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto a strip of Whisper White using Calypso Coral ink, flag the end and adhere to card
- Stamp the sun image from Kinda Eclectic onto a piece of Whisper White using Hello Honey ink and cut out using the Circles framelits then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the butterfly image onto Blushing Bride card stock using Blushing Bride ink and punch out using the Elegant Butterfly punch then adhere to card
- Add a Calypso Coral candy dot to butterfly
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see more great samples using this sketch! I hope you will join us this week! We always love to see what you create! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Kinda Eclectic, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Calypso Coral, Hello Honey, Blushing Bride; Accessories- Circles framelits, Elegant Butterfly punch, Subtles candy dots, dimensionals