Today's card was made for the challenge CASE-ing the Catalog. You are supposed to pick something from the Birthday section of the catalog (pages 42-59) to copy. My card come from page 59. I had been looking to copy this card anyway so this was perfect! Super, super easy!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Punch a strip of Island Indigo using the dotted ribbon scallop punch and adhere it to the back of a piece of All Abloom designer paper then adhere to card base
- Stamp the greeting from Just Sayin' onto Whisper White using Island Indigo ink and cut out using the Word Bubble framelits then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Strawberry Slush using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Add a rhinestone to flower center
Super easy! Check out the challenge at play along! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Just Sayin'; Paper- Whisper White, Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush, All Abloom designer paper; Ink- Island Indigo; Accessories- Word Bubble framelits, dotted ribbon scallop punch, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestone, dimensionals