Today's card was one that I did a while ago. I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I tried the splattering thing and it just didn't do it the way I wanted.
- Card base is Smoky Slate
- On a piece of Smoky Slate stamp the sentiment from Choose Happiness using Smoky Slate and Blackberry Bliss markers to ink it with
- Tie a piece of Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon around the panel and adhere to card
- Stamp the flower onto a piece of Naturals White using Hello Honey ink
- Stamp the stem using Mossy Meadow ink and use a blender pen to pull color into the leaves
- Adhere panel to a piece of Blackberry Bliss and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the bird image onto a piece of Naturals White using Blackberry Bliss ink and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- (Here's the step I would leave out next time) Use an aqua painter and Smoky Slate ink to splatter the card - maybe yours will look better than mine...
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Choose Happiness; Paper- Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Naturals White; Ink- Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow; Accessories- Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon, blender pen, aqua painter, dimensionals