I had stamp club last night with a great group of ladies! Always love my stamp club time! Lots of laughs and great ideas shared! This is one of the cards that we did last night. It's always nice to have a stash of masculine cards.
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Stamp the greeting from Something to Say onto a piece of Island Indigo card stock using Tuxedo Black Momento ink then adhere to card base
- Stamp the coral image from By the Tide onto a piece of Crumb Cake using Crumb Cake ink then adhere to a piece of Basic Black
- Add two mini brads to panel and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Wrap some linen thread around a few times and adhere to card with a glue dot
- Stamp the fish image onto a piece of Whisper White using Island Indigo ink and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!!
Card Recipe: Stamps- By the Tide, Something to Say; Paper- Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Island Indigo, Whisper White; Ink- Island Indigo, Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Crumb Cake; Accessories- mini brads, linen thread, dimensionals