Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Techno Stamper. I was also inspired by the colors from the All Abloom designer paper. But instead of Daffodil Delight, I used Hello Honey.
- Card base is Pistachio Pudding
- Run a piece of Mossy Meadow through the Big Shot using the Honeycomb embossing folder
- Cut a circle from Whisper White using the Circle framelits
- Stamp the stem from Bloom with Hope onto the circle using black StazOn and color it with Mossy Meadow ink and a blender pen
- Stamp the flower onto another piece of Whisper White using black StazOn and color it with Blushing Bride and Hello Honey inks and a blender pen (after coloring it in I went back and added some more color with the Blushing Bride marker)
- Cut out flower and adhere to circle with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting onto Hello Honey card stock using black StazOn and punch out with the small oval punch then adhere to circle
- Adhere circle to embossed panel and tie a piece of 1/4" Blushing Bride cotton ribbon around it then adhere to card with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Bloom with Hope; Paper- Pistachio Pudding, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Whisper White; Ink- black StazOn, Blushing Bride, Hello Honey; Accessories- Honeycomb embossing folder, 1/4" Blushing Bride cotton ribbon, Circle framelits, small oval punch, blender pen, dimensionals