Good morning everyone! And welcome to another Stamp Review Crew blog hop! This time we are featuring the Summer Silhouettes stamp set! I know that you will find many projects to inspire you to use this set! If you arrived here from Wendy's blog then you are in the right place! Her projects always amaze me! So much talent! If this is your starting point that's just fine, too! By clicking the link at the bottom of this post, you will be directed to the next blog!
Now for my card...
I kept mine pretty simple as I needed to have it done before I left for my trip. I actually was inspired by a card that the crew at Stampin' Up! had done. I may have changed a few things.
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a piece of Whisper White, stamp the stem image from Summer Silhouettes using Old Olive ink several times making sure to stamp some images without reinking
- Stamp the sentiment from Something to Say with Night of Navy ink
- Punch a strip from Daffodil Delight using the dotted ribbon scallop punch and adhere to a strip of Night of Navy then adhere to stamped panel
- Wrap a piece of silver baker's twine around stamped panel twice and tie a bow then adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Daffodil Delight using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Add a Night of Navy candy dot to flower center
There you have it! Now it's time to send you on to Nancy Smith's blog where you will be inspired even more! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Something to Say, Summer Silhouettes; Paper- Whisper White, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight; Ink- Old Olive, Night of Navy; Accessories- silver baker's twine, dotted ribbon scallop punch, itty bitty accents punch pack, Regals candy dots, dimensionals