- Card base is Smoky Slate
- On another piece of Smoky Slate, stamp the dots from Dotty Angles in Smoky Slate ink
- Punch a strip of Rich Razzleberry using the scallop edge border punch then adhere to stamped panel
- Tie a piece of Blushing Bride 1/4" cotton ribbon around panel and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp flower from Blended Bloom onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo black Momento ink and color with blendabilities: Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry then cut out and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Something to Say onto card base with Rich Razzleberry ink
I should be "live" tomorrow!! Thanks for stopping by and bearing with me! Love you all! Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Blended Bloom Dotty Angles, Something to Say; Paper- Smoky Slate, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White; Ink- Smoky Slate, Rich Razzleberry, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry; Accessories- Blushing Bride 1/4" cotton ribbon, scallop edge border punch, dimensionals