For today's very simple card, I went monochromatic. Love the way Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow look together!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a strip of Pear Pizzazz, stamp the leaf image from Bloom with Hope in Pear Pizzazz
- Adhere stamped panel to a piece of Whisper White
- Tie a piece of Mossy Meadow stitched satin ribbon around the panel and then adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the leaf image onto a piece of Whisper White with Pear Pizzazz ink
- Stamp the sentiment over the top of the stamped image with Mossy Meadow ink
- Use the Circle framelits to cut the image out and adhere to card with dimensionals
Super easy! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Bloom with Hope; Paper- Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz; Ink- Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow; Accessories- Mossy Meadow stitched satin ribbon, Circles framelits, dimensionals