I actually got the layout idea from the current Stampin' Up! catalog.
- Card base is Early Espresso
- Adhere a piece of Daffodil Delight to the bottom of a piece of Early Espresso and run it through the Big Shot with the Large Polka Dots embossing folder
- Flag the ends of a strip of Pumpkin Pie and a strip of Whisper White and adhere to panel
- Wrap a piece of Early Espresso baker's twine around panel three times and tie a bow
- Adhere panel to card
- Stamp the fox image from Life in the Forest onto Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color with the Pumpkin Pie blendabilities then cut out
- Adhere the fox to a piece of Whisper White using dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from Just Sayin' on the white panel using Tuxedo Black Momento ink
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Life in the Forest, Just Sayin'; Paper- Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Blendabilities: Pumpkin Pie; Accessories- Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Early Espresso baker's twine, dimensionals