Today's card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest. I loved the simplicity and that was exactly what I needed!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Completely cover the front of the card base with a piece of Moonlight designer paper
- Adhere a strip of Basic Grey to the card
- Flag the end of a strip of Hello Honey and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from Perfect Pennants onto a piece of Whisper White using Basic Grey ink and punch out with the 1 3/4" circle punch then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Lost Lagoon using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Add a rhinestone to flower center
Super simple! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Perfect Pennants; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Grey, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Basic Grey; Accessories- 1 3/4" circle punch, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestone, dimensionals