Today's card was inspired by one that the Stampin' Up! crew had done a while ago with a different flower. I just love this flower and thought I would be able to substitute it and I think it turned out great!
- Card base is Night of Navy
- On a piece of Whisper White, stamp the flower from Blended Bloom using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color in with Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight and Mocha
- Stamp the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge with Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy (the Night of Navy splotches were stamped off before stamping onto the card stock)
- Adhere stamped panel to card base
- Stamp the greeting from Four You onto a strip of Night of Navy using the VersaMark pad and emboss with white emboss powder
- Flag the end of the embossed strip and flag the end of a strip of Old Olive and adhere together
- Tie a piece of linen thread through a Hardware Essentials clip and clip to the greeting then adhere to card with dimensionals
There you have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Blended Bloom, Gorgeous Grunge, Four You; Paper- Night of Navy, Whisper White, Old Olive; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, VersaMark, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Mocha; Accessories- white emboss powder, linen thread, Hardware Essentials clips, dimensionals