Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made. Such a simple sketch. I love it! I will be using this one more often! So many possibilities! I thought that my card turned out to be more on the masculine side.
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Stamp the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge using Sahara Sand onto he card base
- Adhere a strip of Moonlight designer paper to the card
- Adhere a strip of Island Indigo to the card
- Stamp the starburst image from Starburst Sayings onto a piece of Whisper White using Tangelo Twist ink and use the Starburst framelits to cut it out
- Adhere stamped image to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the starburst image again onto a piece of Pool Party using Island Indigo ink and cut out just the "world" part and adhere to starburst image with dimensionals
- Add three Sahara Sand candy dots
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Gorgeous Grunge, Starburst Sayings; Paper- Sahara Sand, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Tangelo Twist, Island Indigo, Sahara Sand; Accessories- Starburst framelits, Neutrals candy dots, dimensionals