For today's card I pulled out one of my favorite sets! I took my colors from the All Abloom designer paper.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp the sun image from Kinda Eclectic onto the card base using Daffodil Delight
- Stamp the leaf image several times using Mossy Meadow
- Stamp the dots image using Lost Lagoon
- Cut the from from Whisper White using the On Film framelits
- Stamp the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto the frame using Lost Lagoon ink
- Wrap a piece of linen thread around the frame twice then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Tie a piece of linen thread through a Basic Metal button and adhere to frame
- Stamp the butterfly image onto a piece of Whisper White using Strawberry Slush ink and punch out with the bitty butterfly punch then adhere to card
- Add rhinestones to butterfly
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Kinda Eclectic, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Whisper White; Ink- Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Strawberry Slush; Accessories- On Film framelits, Bitty Butterfly punch, Basic Metal button, linen thread, rhinestones, dimensionals