Today's card was inspired by the colors at Color Throwdown. Such pretty bright colors! I am too late to enter their challenge but I just had to use them anyway!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere another piece of Whisper White to card base with dimensionals
- Run a piece of Bermuda Bay through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dots embossing folder then adhere to card
- Stamp the greeting from Something to Say onto a strip of Daffodil Delight using Rich Razzleberry ink and flag the end then adhere to card
- Stamp the flower image from Beautiful Bunch using Rich Razzleberry ink once onto Whisper White card stock and once onto Rich Razzleberry card stock
- Punch both flowers out using the Fun Flower punch
- Adhere flowers together using dimensionals just in the center part of the flower then adhere flowers to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower again onto Whisper White using Daffodil Delight ink and cut out just the center and adhere to flower on card
- Add three rhinestones to flower center
Loving my new stamp set! The punch makes it really easy to use, too! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Beautiful Bunch, Something to Say; Paper- Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry; Ink- Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight; Accessories- Large Polka Dots embossing folder, Fun Flower punch, rhinestones, dimensionals