Today's card was inspired by the colors at Color Throwdown. I was trying something different. And different is what it is!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Stamp the splatter images from Gorgeous Grunge onto he card base using Smoky Slate, Soft Sky and Calypso Coral (I stamped off before stamping the Calypso Coral onto the card)
- Use the Hexagon Hive thinlit to cut the the little hexagons from Crumb Cake
- Sponged the edges of each hexagon shape using Crumb Cake ink then adhere to card base (don't adhere the one with the flower yet)
- Stamp the greeting from Honeycomb Hello onto a strip of Whisper White using Smoky Slate and flag the end then adhere to the back of the hexagon shape
- Adhere hexagon shape to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Soft Sky using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Add a Calypso Coral candy dot to flower center
Here are the Color Throwdown colors for you to see. Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Honeycomb Hello, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Whisper White; Ink- Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky; Accessories- Hexagon Hive thinlit, itty bitty accents punch pack, sponge, Subtles candy dots, dimensionals