Good morning, Friends! Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition has come to the end of week 3. This past week we shared card sets! And there were SO many awesome ideas! I hope you didn't miss it! Don't worry, though. You can still sign up and get ALL the ideas that have been shared along with the downloadable tutorials!
At the end of each week we have a special challenge for the public side and this week we have a sketch. Take a look!
I'll be honest. This sketch had me stumped a bit. I wanted to use the stamp set that I used this past week for the theme: Card "Create"tions - All Occasions. For my card set I used the Honeycomb Hello stamp set. I had a lot of fun using it but the only way to see my cards is to be a subscriber! Here is what I came up with for the sketch challenge...
- Card base is Hello Honey
- Adhere a piece of Moonlight designer paper onto the card base
- Layer a piece of Whisper White onto the card
- Use the Hexagon Hive thinlit to cut the hexagon shapes from Basic Grey card stock
- Use Basic Grey ink to stamp the dots image from Honeycomb Hello onto the shapes
- Adhere the hexagons onto the card
- Adhere a strip of Lost Lagoon to card
- Use the hexagon punch to punch the shape from Hello Honey
- Stamp the greeting onto the punched shape using Basic Grey ink then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Lost Lagoon using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Add a rhinestone to flower center
Be sure to see what the rest of the design team did with this sketch by visiting the Create with Connie and Mary site! And don't forget to sign up for the Summer Edition! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Honeycomb Hello; Paper- Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Basic Grey; Accessories- Hexagon Hive thinlit, Hexagon punch, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestone, dimensionals