Good morning, Friends! Here is this week's challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team!
It's a sketch! Love sketch challenges! And here's what I did!
I had fun putting this one together! I used the colors from the Moonlight designer paper stack.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp the splatters from Gorgeous Grunge in Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey onto the card base
- Run a strip of Basic Grey through the Big Shot using the Arrows embossing folder
- Cut a two pieces of the Moonlight designer paper at angles and adhere to embossed strip then adhere panel to card
- Stamp the greeting from Just Sayin' in Basic Grey onto Whisper White and cut out with the Word Bubbles framelits
- Adhere word bubble to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Hello Honey using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Adhere a rhinestone to flower center
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team did with this sketch at the Create with Connie and Mary site! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all do with this sketch! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Gorgeous Grunge, Just Sayin'; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Grey, Hello Honey, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Basic Grey, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon; Accessories- Word Bubbles framelits, Arrows embossing folder, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestone, dimensionals