Good morning! I'm here with this week's challenge from Create with Connie and Mary! This week we have a fabulous color challenge! Take a look!
Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Sahara Sand are the beautiful colors to work with! And they are all included in the new Moonlight designer paper! That makes it easy to whip up a great quick and easy card! Take a look!
I had fun doing this one!
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Flag the end of a piece of Moonlight designer paper and adhere to card
- I ran a piece of Hello Honey through the Big Shot using the Word Bubbles framelits and just cut the bottom part of the card stock
- Run the cut piece through the Big Shot again using the star from the Circle flip card thinlit
- Use the Project Life corner rounder to round the top two corners
- Stamp the greeting from Something to Say onto the cut panel using Blackberry Bliss ink
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Adhere the arrow embellishment from Essentials Wooden Elements to card
- Tie a piece of white baker's twine through a Basic Metal Button and adhere to wooden arrow
See more great inspiration from the rest of the design team at Create with Connie and Mary! Don't forget about the Summer Collection! We are finishing up our last week! So many great ideas for everyone! Be sure to check it out! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Something to Say; Paper- Sahara Sand, Hello Honey, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Blackberry Bliss; Accessories- Circle Card thinlit dies, Word Bubbles framelits, Essentials Wooden Elements, Basic Metal button, white baker's twine, Project Life corner rounder, dimensionals