Today's card was inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch. Very clean and simple! I used the colors from the Lullaby designer paper.
- Card base is Baked Brown Sugar
- Stamp the line image from Mosaic Madness in Baked Brown Sugar onto the card base
- Stamp the mosaic shape four times onto Coastal Cabana using Coastal Cabana ink and punch out using the mosaic punch
- Adhere the four shapes onto the card using dimensionals
- Stamp the little shape four times onto Whisper White using Hello Honey ink and cut out
- Adhere these little shapes to the inside of the bigger shapes with glue dots
- Add rhinestones to centers
- Stamp the greeting from Petite Pairs onto the card base using Baked Brown Sugar
- Add another rhinestone
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Mosaic Madness, Petite Pairs; Paper- Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey; Accessories- Mosaic punch, rhinestones, dimensionals