Today's card was the only one that I was able to accomplish yesterday. It felt good to color again!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of Moonlight designer paper to card base that has the top left hand corner rounded with the Project Life corner rounder
- Round the corner of a piece of Whisper White and stamp the greeting from Something to Say in Tuxedo Black Momento ink
- Flag the end of a strip of Old Olive and adhere to Whisper White piece then adhere panel to card
- Stamp flower from Blended Bloom onto Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color using the blendabilities: Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie
- Cut out and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Color three rhinestones with the Pumpkin Pie blendabilities and adhere to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Something to Say, Blended Bloom; Paper- Whisper White, Old Olive, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie; Accessories- Project Life corner rounder, rhinestones, dimensionals