Today's card is one of my favorites! I just love these little critters from the Little Buddy Birthday set!
- Card base is Rich Razzleberry
- On the left hand side of the card base, stamp the dots from Dotty Angles using Rich Razzleberry ink
- Adhere a piece of Soft Sky to the card base
- Make a tag from Whisper White card stock and scallop the bottom of it with the scallop edge border punch
- Stamp the greeting from Little Buddy Birthday onto the tag with Tuxedo Black Momento ink
- Tie a piece of Mossy Meadow stitched satin ribbon through the tag
- Stamp the armadillo onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color him in with Old Olive blendabilities and Blushing Bride (for his nose) then cut out
- Before adhering the pieces onto the card, stamp the balloon onto the Soft Sky panel using Soft Sky ink
- Adhere the armadillo to the tag and then adhere elements to card with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Dotty Angles, Little Buddy Bithday; Paper- Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sky, Whisper White; Ink- Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sky, Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Blushing Bride, Blendabilities: Old Olive; Accessories- Mossy Meadow stitched satin ribbon, scallop edge border punch, dimensionals