Today's card was inspired by another sunflower card I saw. I didn't have the exact same supplies but I thought I could do with what I have and I so super like this one! I just love sunflowers anyway so this was right up my alley!! And the Dotty Angles stamp set really helped bring some texture to it!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a piece of Crumb Cake stamp the sentiment from Really Good Greetings in Early Espresso then adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Punch the flower part from Crushed Curry using the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch and then use paper snips to clip each petal
- Punch a circle from Early Espresso using the 1 3/8" circle punch
- Stamp the triangles image from Dotty Angles onto the circle using Early Espresso ink and adhere to flower center
- Punch the leaves from Mossy Meadow using the extra large oval punch and the large oval punch
- Stamp the angles image onto the leaves using Mossy Meadow ink
- Use the Simply Scored tool to score a line down the middle of each leaf and fold slightly
- Adhere the leaves to the Crumb Cake panel using glue dots in the center of the leaves (so they will fold up a bit)
- Adhere flower part to panel using dimensionals
- Tie some linen thread through a Basic Metal button and adhere to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Dotty Angles, Really Good Greetings; Paper- Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso; Ink- Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow; Accessories- 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, extra large oval punch, large oval punch, linen thread, Basic Metal button, dimensionals