Today's card is the third of the stamp club cards for this month. I kinda sorta got the layout from the catalog. Had to change it up to make it work but I do like how this turned out!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Run a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder and adhere to card
- round the upper left hand corner of a piece of Whisper White using the corner rounder
- Stamp the "swoosh" image from Work of Art using So Saffron ink
- Snip the end of a strip of Smoky Slate and stamp the first part of the sentiment onto the strip using Smoky Slate ink then adhere strip to stamped panel
- Stamp the "you" in Smoky Slate ink onto the Whisper White panel
- Adhere panel to card
- Stamp the heart image twice onto a piece of Whisper White using Strawberry Slush ink and cut out
- Adhere hearts to card with dimensionals and add rhinestones
Pretty simple! Preview Week for the Summer Collection at Create with Connie and Mary starts next week! We are so excited to show you some really great projects using new catalog product! Early Bird pricing is going on now so don't miss out! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Work of Art; Paper- Whisper White, Smoky Slate; Ink- So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush; Accessories- Decorative Dots embossing folder, rhinestones, dimensionals