Today's card was another that we did at club earlier this week. I just love the look of Blackberry Bliss! Such a rich color. This is a pretty simple card!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Use the corner rounder to round the top left hand corner of the card base
- Adhere a strip of Moonlight designer paper to the left side of a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock
- Round the top left hand corner of the Blackberry Bliss with the corner rounder and adhere to card base
- Stamp the branch from Serene Silhouettes in Basic Grey onto a piece of Whisper White and round the top left hand corner with the corner rounder
- Flag one end of a strip of Hello Honey card stock and adhere to stamped panel then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from Something to Say in Blackberry Bliss and punch out with the oval punch
- Adhere greeting to a piece of Basic Grey that was punched with the scalloped oval punch ten adhere to card
- Punch a flower from Hello Honey card stock using the itty bitty accents punches, adhere to card and add a rhinestone
There you have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Serene Silhouettes, Something to Say; Paper- Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Basic Grey, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Basic Grey, Blackberry Bliss; Accessories- corner rounder, oval punch, scallop oval punch, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestone, dimensionals