Today's card was one I did for a recent swap I was in. I think it's been mailed out even though I haven't gotten mine yet.
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- On a layer of Sahara Sand, stamp the Hardwood background stamp in Sahara Sand
- Adhere a strip of Mossy Meadow that has the ends trimmed at an angle then adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Use the scallop edge border punch to scallop the edge of a piece of Whisper White and round the corner with the corner rounder
- Stamp the flower image and the words from Bloom with Hope using black StazOn
- Color the image in with a blender pen and Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow inks
- Stamp the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge using Sahara Sand making sure to stamp off before stamping onto the card stock
- Adhere a piece of Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon to the card
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Hello Honey using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Add a rhinestone to flower center
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Hardwood, Gorgeous Grunge, Bloom with Hope; Paper- Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow; Ink- black StazOn, Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow; Accessories- Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon, scallop edge border punch, corner rounder, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestones, blender pen, dimensionals