Today's card was an experiment. I wanted to try to stamp on watercolor paper using this new stamp set and spritz with some water to see what the effect would be. I think I need to keep working on it.
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- On a piece of Crumb Cake stamp the images from Work of Art using Hello Honey, Crumb Cake, and Mossy Meadow inks
- Adhere stamped panel to a piece of Mossy Meadow and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Use the Autumn Accents die to cut the leaf shape from watercolor paper
- Stamp the leaf shape with the images from Work of Art using Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake and Tangelo Twist inks (before stamping each image I misted the stamp with some water)
- After images are dry, stamp the sentiment using black StazOn
- Loop some linen thread on the back side of the leaf and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a Basic Metal button and adhere to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Work of Art; Paper- Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, watercolor paper; Ink- black StazOn, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Crumb Cake; Accessories- Autumn Accents die, Basic Metal button, linen thread, dimensionals