Today's card was inspired and CASE'd from the recent Stampin' Success magazine. The design in the magazine was actually on a treat bag. I just transferred it to a card! I just love this stamp set and they had three great designs for me to copy - lol!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Stamp the sunburst image from Kinda Eclectic onto the card base using the Whisper White craft pad
- Run a strip of Garden Green through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder and flag both ends then adhere to card base
- Stamp the dots image onto a banner Essentials Wooden Element using Lost Lagoon ink and adhere to card
- Stamp the larger butterfly image onto Crushed Curry card stock using Crushed Curry ink and punch out with the Elegant Butterfly punch then adhere to card
- Add a small string of sequins to butterfly body
- Stamp the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto card with black StazOn ink
Create with Connie and Mary are getting ready to kick off the Summer Collection! Don't miss out! Early Bird pricing is ending soon!! Hope to see you there!
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Kinda Eclectic; Paper- Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Crushed Curry; Ink- Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White craft; Accessories- Essentials Wooden Elements, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Elegant Butterfly punch, gold sequins