Today's card was a totally different card in my mind but this is what emerged. Not my favorite but I thought it made for a nice masculine birthday card.
- Card base is Lost Lagoon
- Run a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot using the On Film framelits dies
- Stamp the greeting from Age Awareness in Basic Grey onto a piece of Moonlight designer paper and adhere to the die cut piece
- Tie some linen thread around the bottom of die cut piece and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the candles onto a piece of Whisper White using Lost Lagoon ink and punch out with the 3/4" circle punch
- Adhere circle to a piece of Basic Grey that was punched with the 1" circle punch then adhere to an Essentials Wooden Elements circle then adhere to card
Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection Preview Week is live!! You have a chance to win blog candy!! Just go to Create with Connie and Mary and find out how! Mary has a really fun project for you to see and you can download the tutorial for FREE! This is just a taste of what the entire Summer Collection is all about! So we hope that you will sign up! This is the last week of Early Bird pricing!
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the NEW 2014-15 catalog!
- 18 EXCLUSIVE 3D projects suitable for classes and stamp camps...most completed within 2 hours!
- PLUS 24 card ideas seen ONLY by our subscribers (6 stamp sets with 4 cards each)
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
save $5 off the regular $29.95 price
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Age Awareness; Paper- Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Basic Grey, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Basic Grey, Lost Lagoon; Accessories- On Film framelits, Essentials Wooden Elements, linen thread, dimensionals