Today's card was inspired by the color challenge at colourQ. I substituted Hello Honey for Summer Starfruit and I thought that this stamp set would work great with these colors!
- Card base is Hello Honey
- Adhere a piece of Moonlight designer paper to the card base
- Stamp the sunburst image from Kinda Eclectic onto a piece of Whisper White using Hello Honey ink
- Adhere stamped panel to a piece of Pacific Point and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the butterfly image onto Whisper White using Coastal Cabana ink and punch out with the Elegant Butterfly punch then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto a strip of Whisper White using Pacific Point ink and adhere to butterfly
- Punch a flower from Calypso Coral using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to butterfly
- Add a Pacific Point candy dot to flower center
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Kinda Eclectic, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Hello Honey, Pacific Point, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Hello Honey, Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point; Accessories- Elegant Butterfly punch, itty bitty accents punch pack, Brights candy dots, dimensionals