Good morning, everyone! I hope you are ready for a great weekend! Create with Connie and Mary has just finished week 1 of the Summer Collection! At the end of each week, we have a fun challenge for the public side of the special edition! This first week we are ending with a fun sketch to work with!
And my card...
The theme for the projects this first week was Graphic Elements and Topography. For my project this first week, I used the Work of Art stamp set so I thought I would use it for this sketch challenge. I love this set! So very versatile and compliments so many of our other stamp sets! My Color Coach told me that Soft Sky, Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive would look great together! Yep!!
- Card base is Soft Sky
- Run another piece of Soft Sky card stock through the Big Shot using the Honeycomb embossing folder and adhere to card base
- On another piece of Soft Sky card stock, stamp the chevron image from Work of Art stamp set twice using Soft Sky ink
- Flag the end of a strip of Moonlight designer paper and adhere to stamped panel then adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the "swoosh" image onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using Soft Sky ink then stamp the sentiment over that using Old Olive ink and punch out using the extra large oval punch
- Adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Blackberry Bliss using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card then add a rhinestone
Check out what the other designers did with this sketch at the Create with Connie and Mary site! Feel free to join us and show us your creation using this sketch! Don't forget to sign up for the Summer Collection and see all the fun we are having over there! It's not too late and you will still have access to everything that has been shared so far!
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Work of Art; Paper- Soft Sky, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Soft Sky, Old Olive; Accessories- Honeycomb embossing folder, itty bitty accents punch pack, extra large oval punch, rhinestone, dimensionals