Good morning, Friends! It's time for another fabulous challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a sketch to work with! Take a look at this fun sketch!
Very simple and lots of fun! Here's my card.
I love the greetings in the Something to Say stamp set! They have a sort of outside and inside greeting! Like for this card, the stamp for the inside says, "for your cute little someone!" Isn't that awesome? Of course you could use both sentiments on the outside of your card or the inside. Lots of options! And then there are the three little images that coordinate perfectly with the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack! On to the details of the card...
- Card base is Lost Lagoon
- Use the scallop edge border punch to scallop a strip of Basic Grey
- Adhere the scalloped strip to the back of a piece of Moonlight designer paper then adhere to card
- Flag the end of a strip of Hello Honey card stock and run through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder
- Adhere embossed banner to card with dimensionals
- Use the Word Bubbles framelits to cut the shape from Whisper White
- Stamp the sentiment from Something to Say in Basic Grey inside the die cut shape and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the heart from Something to Say onto Lost Lagoon card stock using Lost Lagoon ink and punch out with the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack
- Adhere heart to card and add a rhinestone
We are finishing up week 1 of the Summer Collection over at Create with Connie and Mary! Such fun and wonderful projects are being shared! If you aren't a subscriber yet, it's not to late to join the party! You can still join and enjoy all the fabulous projects that have been shared so far! Need more reasons to sign up? Check this out!
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the NEW 2014-15 catalog!
- 18 EXCLUSIVE 3D projects suitable for classes and stamp camps...most completed within 2 hours!
- PLUS 24 card ideas seen ONLY by our subscribers (6 stamp sets with 4 cards each)
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Something to Say; Paper- Lost Lagoon, Hello Honeycomb, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Basic Grey, Lost Lagoon; Accessories- Decorative Dots embossing folder, scallop edge border punch, itty bitty accents punch pack, Word Bubbles framelits, rhinestone, dimensionals