Good morning, Friends! Today is Thursday and that means another fun and fabulous challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! And this is also Preview Week for their Summer Collection! So they thought it would be really fun to do a design team blog hop for this week! Love it! Early Bird pricing ends this week so be sure to catch the deal now before it's too late!
You may have landed here from Debbie Henderson's blog or maybe this is your first stop on the hop. Either way I am glad you are here and I hope you enjoy the entire hop! To go to the next blog, just click on the button at the bottom of this post and continue on your journey. But first I want to show you the fabulous colors that we are being challenged with this week!
Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry! Now don't those colors say "summer" or what! Love the bright bold colors for our challenge! Here's how I put them all together.
This is a pretty simple card. Lots of white space to calm those colors down - lol!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Make a tag from Bermuda Bay card stock
- Stamp the Hardwood background stamp in VersaMark onto the tag and emboss with clear emboss powder
- Thread a piece of Crushed Curry 3/4" chevron ribbon through the hole in the tag and secure it by tying a piece of white baker's twine around it
- Use the dotted ribbon scallop punch to punch a scallop strip of Real Red card stock and adhere to tag
- Adhere tag to card with dimensionals
- Punch three butterflies from Crushed Curry card stock using the bitty butterfly punch and adhere to tag
- Add rhinestones to each butterfly
- Stamp greeting from Something to Say in Real Red onto a strip of Whisper White and flag the end then adhere to card
There you have it! Now be sure to visit Natasha's blog to see her gorgeous creation! And don't forget to sign up for the Summer Collection at Create with Connie and Mary! You will not be disappointed!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Hardwood background, Something to Say; Paper- Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Real Red; Ink- VersaMark, Real Red; Accessories- Crushed Curry 3/4" chevron ribbon, white baker's twine, bitty butterfly punch, rhinestones, dotted ribbon scallop punch, clear emboss powder, dimensionals