Good morning, Friends! It's time for another fun and fabulous Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a sketch to work with! Take a look!
A pretty simple sketch! I changed up the elements a bit but still stayed true to the sketch. Take a look!
After I had made the banner up, I wasn't sure that I wanted another banner coming out from behind. So that's how I came up with some fringe! I thought it made for a fun card!
- Card base is Tangerine Tango
- Emboss a piece of Tangerine Tango with the Arrows embossing folder and adhere to card
- Stamp the sentiment from Perfect Pennants in Garden Green onto Whisper White and cut out using the Banners framelits
- Stamp the sentiment again onto Whisper White using Tangerine Tango ink and cut out just the middle part and adhere this to the banner
- Use the fringe scissors to fringe the end of a piece of Lost Lagoon card stock and adhere to back of banner
- Adhere banner to card with dimensionals
- Cut a strip of silver glimmer paper and adhere to card
- Stamp two stars from the Perfect Pennants set onto Whisper White using Crushed Curry ink and cut out then adhere them to the card (one is adhered to the strip and the other is adhered with dimensionals)
- Add a Night of Navy candy dot
The color combination came from Flowerpot designer paper. I love how they look together! You can find more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the design team at Create with Connie and Mary! And be sure to sign up for the Summer Collection! So many fun new products to show you!! They have early bird pricing going on right now so take advantage! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Perfect Pennants; Paper- Tangerine Tango, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, silver glimmer paper; Ink- Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango; Accessories- Arrows embossing folder, Banners framelits, fringe scissors, Regals candy dots, dimensionals