Good morning, Friends! It's time for the Thursday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! This week we have a fabulous color challenge! Take a look!
Perfect Plum, Coastal Cabana and Wild Wasabi are the given colors! I have to admit that I don't use Perfect Plum as much as I should. It's a fabulous color! And I never would have thought to pair it with Coastal Cabana but I love the look!
I kept the card pretty simple.
- Card base is Naturals White
- Adhere a piece of Perfect Plum to the card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image from Bloom with Hope in black StazOn onto a piece of Naturals White and then use the circle framelits to cut it out
- Color the flower image with a blender pen using Perfect Plum and Wild Wasabi inks then sponge the edges with Coastal Cabana ink
- Adhere the stamped circle to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting in black StazOn onto a strip of Wild Wasabi and flag both ends then adhere to card
- Use the itty bitty accents punches to punch a flower from Coastal Cabana card stock and adhere to card
- Add rhinestones to flower centers
Be sure to see what the other designers did with these colors at the Create with Connie and Mary website! So many fantastic ideas and great inspiration! And be sure to check out the Early Bird pricing for the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition 2014! The new catalog has gone live and we are gearing up for a great special edition! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Bloom with Hope; Paper- Naturals White, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Coastal Cabana; Ink- black StazOn, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Coastal Cabana; Accessories- circles framelits, itty bitty accents punches, rhinestones, sponge, dimensionals