Today's card is the last of my cards that I did for stamp club this month. I do think this is my favorite stamp set! I just love it! I used an older sketch from Retro Sketches to help with the layout and then used the colors from the Moonlight designer paper.
- Card base is Lost Lagoon
- Round the bottom corners of a piece of Moonlight designer paper and adhere to a piece of Lost Lagoon card stock
- Adhere a strip of Basic Grey
- Round the bottom corners of a piece of Hello Honey
- Stamp the sunburst from Kinda Eclectic in Hello Honey onto the Hello Honey card stock
- Use the Basic Grey and Lost Lagoon markers to ink up the sentiment and stamp over the sunburst
- Adhere stamped panel to the other panel
- Tie a piece of Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon around panel and adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp butterfly image onto Whisper White card stock using Lost Lagoon ink and punch out with the Elegant Butterfly punch and adhere to card
- Punch a butterfly from vellum using the bitty butterfly punch and adhere to other butterfly
- Add rhinestones
There you have it! Don't forget that the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection Preview Week starts tomorrow! Be sure to check each day to see all kinds of fun goodies! I do hope you take advantage of their Early Bird pricing! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Kinda Eclectic; Paper- Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, and Basic Grey and Lost Lagoon markers; Accessories- Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon, Project Life corner rounder, Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, rhinestones, dimensionals