Today's card was one that I did for a recent swap I was in. We were to use Sneak Peek product. I chose to use the new hostess set called Bloom with Hope. This is such a beautiful set! I also used some new paper, ribbon,colors and the blendabilities!!
- Card base is Chocolate Chip
- On a piece of Crumb Cake, stamp the Hardwood background stamp using Crumb Cake ink then adhere to card base
- Stamp the leaf/stem image from Bloom with Hope onto Mossy Meadow card stock using Mossy Meadow ink then adhere to card
- Stamp the stem image onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using black StazOn and color in with a blender pen and Mossy Meadow ink
- Use the Circle framelits to cut a circle from Moonlight dsp
- Cut the circle in half and adhere to stamped panel and adhere to a piece of Chocolate Chip then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image onto a piece of Whisper White and color in using the Daffodil Delight blendabilities (the flower center is colored with the Mocha)
- Cut out the flower and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting in black StazOn onto Whisper White and cut out with the Circle framelits and adhere to card
- Add rhinestones to edge of circle
There you have it! Thank you for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Hardwood, Bloom with Hope; Paper- Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Moonlight dsp; Ink- black StazOn, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Mocha; Accessories- Mossy Meadow stitched satin ribbon, Circles framelits, blender pen, rhinestones, dimensionals