Today's card didn't turn out quite like I had planned. But I got to this point and didn't know what else to do so this is it. Quick, simple and very mailable...
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp the words from Age Awareness onto the card base using Blackberry Bliss
- Adhere two pieces of Moonlight designer paper above and below the greeting
- Stamp the candles in Hello Honey onto a piece of Whisper White and punch out with the 3/4" circle punch
- Punch a circle from Blackberry Bliss using the 1" circle punch and adhere to stamped circle
- Adhere circles to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to candle flames
Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection Preview Week starts tomorrow! Be sure to stop by everyday to what little surprises are in store! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Age Awareness; Paper- Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey; Accessories- 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, rhinestones, dimensionals