Hello everyone! It's that time of the month where the members of The Stamp Review Crew have a blog hop featuring a stamp set from the current Stampin' Up! catalog! We do this twice a month on the first and third Monday. I always look forward to this hop! I am actually the first stop on this hop! This month we are featuring the Wetlands stamp set! I love this set! I actually don't own it... yet. But my wonderful friend Emily let me borrow hers for this hop. Thanks, Emily!
I made a very easy and masculine card for this hop! And I really like how it turned out!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Ink up the Hardwood stamp with Crumb Cake ink and lightly stamp onto the card base
- Use the scallop edge punch to scallop the edge of a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock and adhere to card
- Stamp the goose image from Wetlands onto a piece of Naturals Ivory with black StazOn and color with a blender pen and inks- Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green and Crushed Curry (I also used the white gel pen for the ring on his neck)
- Tie some linen thread through a Basic Metal Button and wrap around the stamped panel
- Flag the bottom of the stamped panel and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting in Chocolate Chip onto card base
There you have it! Click on the button below to go to the next blog - the wonderful and talented, Lisa - on the hop to see more beautiful creations using this set! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wetlands, Hardwood; Paper- Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory; Ink- black StazOn, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, white gel pen; Accessories- Basic Metal button, linen thread, blender pen, scallop edge border punch, dimensionals