Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Retro Sketches. Such a fun layout! I decided to pair up my forest animals with the word bubbles again.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a strip of Early Espresso that has been flagged at the bottom
- On a piece of Whisper White, stamp the trees image from Life in the Forest in black StazOn and color them with Old Olive and Early Espresso markers
- Take a strip of Old Olive card stock and use the fringe scissors to cut the grass then adhere strip onto stamped panel
- Tie a piece of Early Espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon around the bottom of the grass and adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the fox image in black StazOn onto a piece of Whisper White and color with Tangerine Tango marker then cut out
- Adhere the fox to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Just Sayin' in black StazOn onto a piece of Whisper White and cut out using the Word Bubbles framelits then adhere to card with dimensionals
I was thinking of graduation when I made this one. Not your traditional graduation card but my niece who is graduating in a few weeks might appreciate this one! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Life in the forest, Just Sayin'; Paper- Whisper White, Early Espresso, Old Olive; Ink- black StazOn, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Early Espresso; Accessories- Word Bubbles framelits, Early Espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon, fringe scissors, dimensionals