Today's card was one that I had originally done for the CCMC color challenge. But I just wasn't all that thrilled with it. I'm glad I changed it. I don't hate this card, just not thrilled with it. I am sure going to miss this set!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a piece of Sahara Sand, stamp the flower image from Peaceful Petals randomly using Sahara Sand ink
- Stamp greeting onto a strip of Whisper White using Basic Grey ink and adhere to Sahara Sand panel then adhere panel to card base
- Stamp flower image onto a piece of Soft Sky using Soft Sky ink and cut out
- Cut the leaves from Basic Grey card stock using the Little Leaves sizzlet (going to miss this, too)
- Adhere leaves to card then adhere flower to card with dimensionals
- Add a large rhinestone to flower center and two smaller ones by the greeting
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Peaceful Petals; Paper- Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Basic Grey, Soft Sky; Ink- Basic Grey, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand; Accessories- Little Leaves sizzlet, rhinestones, dimensionals