Today's card was inspired by a sketch I saw on the Hero Arts blog. Don't really know how closely I followed it but it did help create this.
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Adhere three strips of Watercolor Wonder washi tape to card base
- Stamp the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in black StazOn
- Stamp the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge in gold Encore ink
- Use the Beautiful Wings embosslit to cut a butterfly from Soft Sky
- Tie a piece of gold twine around the middle of the butterfly to form the antenna and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add gold sequins to card
Super simple! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Very Vanilla, Soft Sky; Ink- black StazOn, gold Encore; Accessories- Watercolor Wonder washi tape, Beautiful Wings embosslit, gold twine, gold sequins, dimensionals