Today's card was sort of an experiment. I am trying to find different ways to use this stamp set. And I think this definitely falls into the different category - lol! I took my color coach and spread out all the blues. The only pain was having to clean in between each ink color.
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Adhere a strip of gold foil card stock to card base
- On a piece of Very Vanilla, stamp the image from Work of Art in the various blue inks: Soft Sky, Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise, Marina Mist, Island Indigo, Night of Navy
- Stamp the heart image using gold Encore ink
- Adhere stamped panel to card with dimensionals
- Make a tag from a piece of vellum
- Adhere two strips of Watercolor Wonder washi tape to top of tag and punch a hole
- Stamp the greeting using black StazOn ink
- Tie a piece of gold twine through the tag then adhere tag to card using dimensionals
- Punch a heart from gold foil card stock using the itty bitty accents punch and adhere to card
There you have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Work of Art; Paper- Very Vanilla, gold foil card stock, vellum; Ink- black StazOn, gold Encore, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise, Marina Mist, Island Indigo, Night of Navy; Accessories- Watercolor Wonder washi tape, gold twine, itty bitty accents punches, dimensionals