Good morning everyone! It's time for another Thursday challenge from Create with Connie and Mary! This week we have a color challenge! Take a look at these interesting colors!
Soft Sky, Sahara Sand and Basic Grey are the colors that we are to work with this week! I love all three of these colors but never would have thought to put them together! I was so excited to put something together with them but came up blank. So I started searching through some cards I had pinned on Pinterest and got some ideas that I could put to use. This is what emerged!
I love how this turned out! And it is really simple!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a layer of Whisper White, stamp the splatter images from Gorgeous Grunge in Basic Grey and Soft Sky and then stamp the lines image in Sahara Sand
- Use the Word Bubbles framelits to cut two shapes from Sahara Sand and Basic Grey
- Adhere the Basic Grey one to the stamped panel and then adhere the Sahara Sand one with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Four You in Basic Grey onto a strip of Soft Sky and flag both ends of the strip then adhere to card
- Adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Cut a butterfly from vellum using the Beautiful Wings embosslit and adhere to card
- Add rhinestones to card including one to the butterfly
There you have it! I hope you are inspired to play along with us this week! I can't wait to see what you do with these fun and fabulous colors! Check out more awesome creations at the Create with Connie and Mary website! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Four You, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Whisper White, Soft Sky, Basic Grey, Sahara Sand, vellum; Ink- Basic Grey, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky; Accessories- Word Bubble framelits, Beautiful Wings embosslit, rhinestones, dimensionals