Hello everyone! I hope you're ready to have some fun with this week's challenge from Create with Connie and Mary! This week we have a fun sketch challenge! Take a look!
I do have to confess that this super simple sketch had me stumped! I love the idea of the flower but really didn't have one that would work. So I played around until I came up with this:
This card is super simple as well and works for this sketch! I also used the colors from last week's Color Throwdown - Old Olive, Night of Navy and Bermuda Bay. Here are the details:
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the dots image from Perfect Pennants in Old Olive
- Adhere stamped panel to another piece of Whisper White and then adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the banner onto a piece of Whisper White using Bermuda Bay ink and cut out using the Banners framelits dies then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Night of Navy card stock using the itty bitty shapes punch pack and adhere to banner
- Add a rhinestone
Be sure to see the fabulous work from the rest of the design team at the Create with Connie and Mary website! I hope you will play along with us this week! We always love to see what you do with our challenges! Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Perfect Pennants; Paper- Whisper White, Night of Navy; Ink- Old Olive, Bermuda Bay; Accessories- Banners framelits, itty bitty shapes punch pack, rhinestone, dimensionals