Good morning, Friends! It's that time again! The Thursday challenge from Create with Connie and Mary! This week we have some bright, fun and beautiful colors to play with! Check them out!
Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay! What lovely and lively colors! And yes, I did think about doing something with flowers but this is what I did instead...
- Card base is Whisper White
- Run a piece of Daffodil Delight through the Big Shot with the Arrows embossing folder and then adhere to a piece of Bermuda Bay and then adhere to card base
- Stamp the greeting from Geometrical in black StazOn onto a strip of Whisper White and flag the end
- Use the Tasteful Trim die to cut the scallops from Calypso Coral and adhere to back side of stamped strip then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the triangle images in Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight onto Whisper White and punch out with the triangle punch
- Adhere triangles together with glue dots and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones
Something fun and a little different! Find more great inspiration at the Create with Connie and Mary website! I hope you will play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Geometrical; Paper- Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight; Ink- Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, black StazOn; Accessories- Arrows embossing folder, triangle punch, Tasteful Trim die, rhinestones, dimensionals