Good morning, Friends! It's time for another great Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a fabulous sketch to work with! Take a look!
And my card...
- Card base is Whisper White
- Run a layer of Whisper White through the Big Shot with the Chevron embossing folder part way to emboss one end of the card stock then adhere to the card base with dimensionals
- Adhere a strip of silver foil card stock to hide the transition of the embossing
- Stamp the oval chevron image from Oh, Hello onto a piece of Whisper White card stock in So Saffron ink and cut out using the ovals framelits dies then use the Occasion paper piercing pack to pierce around the outside of the stamped image
- Stamp the greeting onto the oval with black StazOn then adhere oval to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image twice onto Whisper White card stock using Wild Wasabi and Wisteria Wonder markers and cut out
- Adhere flowers to card with dimensionals
- Tie a piece of silver twine through a vintage faceted button and adhere to card
Find more inspiration at the Create with Connie and Mary website! I hope you will play along with us this week! We love to see what you do with our challenges! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Oh, Hello; Paper- Whisper White, silver foil card stock, Ink- So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, black StazOn; Accessories- Chevron embossing folder, Occasions paper piercing pack, Ovals framelits, silver twine, vintage faceted button, dimensionals