Today's card was inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) This. I used the new stamp set for this one!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Use a sponge to ink up the chevron image from Work of Art with Blushing Bride ink and stamp onto the card base
- Flag the bottom of a strip of Soft Sky card stock and punch the heart shape with the itty bitty punch pack
- Stamp the "swoosh" image onto the strip with Soft Sky ink and then the words over that using black StazOn
- Tie a piece of silver twine around the strip and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add a rhinestone to the heart cut out
Super simple!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Work of Art; Paper- Whisper White, Soft Sky; Ink- Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, black StazOn; Accessories- silver twine, rhinestone, itty bitty punch pack, sponge, dimensionals